How to get to Albania?
- Through Kakavija, the southern border with Greece, you may enter in Gjirokaster;
- Through Kapshtica, the south-eastern border with Greece, you may enter later in Korca;
- Through Qafe Boti – Konispol relating to Fila, working hours up to 22:00 pm;
- Through Three Bridges relating Përmeti with Konica, working hours up to 22:00 pm .
- Through the Hani Hotit in the north of Shkodra, working hours up to 22:00 pm
- Through Murriqan you may enter in the town of Shkoder and Shkodra Lake;
- You can now enter from Vermosh, from where you may be linked to the region of Kelmendi in Albania and Plava Gucia – Montenegro, working hours up to 22:00 pm.
- Through Qafe Thana we relate to Pogradec, Elbasan and Librazhd, working hours up to 22:00 pm;
- From Tushemisht, to southeast of Ohrid Lake, in direction of Pogradec, working hours up to 22:00 pm;
- From Blladë, in the direction of Peshkopia or Bulqiza and Burreli, working hours up to 22:00 pm;
- From Gorica the road heads north of Prespa Lake, working hours up to 19:00 pm.
- Qafa e Prushit
- Qafe e Morinës.
The port of Durres relates to the Italian ports of Bari, Ancona, Trieste.
Port of Saranda. Daily movements performed with the island of Corfu.
Port of Vlora. Relates to Brindisi and Otranto.
International Airport “Mother Teresa” (also known as Rinas) is approximately 25 kilometres from Tirana and has many direct flights from Europe. Airline companies such as Lufthansa, Alitalia, Belle Air etc perform daily city connections including London, Munich, Milan, Rome, Vienna,Budapest, Athens, Bologna, Budapest, Istanbul etc.